Saturday, June 25, 2011

PC in My Hand | Boot and control PC by mobile device such as iPhone,ipad, Android, BlackBerry, PPC


Want to access your PC anytime, anywhere, but don't like throwing money away to an always-on system? Now, with a few easy steps, PC in My Hand will help you realize your ideas: boot and control your system remotely from internet use your any mobile devices when you need it. The web client available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile/PPC, Nokia/Symbian, Palm, ipad or other Notebook and more.


PC in My Hand is a professional and reliable application designed to help you realize your ideas: boot and control your system remotely from internet use your any mobile devices when you need it.

Features of PC in My Hand :
Remote control :
- Turn your PC on remotely, as well as shut down, restart...
Webcam capture :
- Keep a watchful eye on your office, house
File transfer :
- Transfer your files between client device and remote PC

Information :
Name : PC in My Hand 1.10
Size : 4.2 MB
Licence : Free
OS : Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Vista64 / 7
Web Developer : http://www.pcinmyhand.com/
Download From Softpedia : PC in My Hand 1.10

Download From Developer : PC in My Hand 1.10



related articles:


0 komentar:

Post a Comment